Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

ROHIT SHARMA

Share:

                                        ROHIT SHARMA


ROHIT SHARMA


 Thank you all for doing this here today it is my pleasure to welcome you all to the event - 'Desh Cricket Stories' and Rohit Sharma's event as you all know that Rohit has been visiting here at BayArea for the past two days a few exciting events and we are the culmination of his bay area fire and Rohit and more of a limited session with a Q&A connection when it comes to a Q&A connection encourage everyone to feel free to open your questions and we will have an open time to meet and greet Rohit so without an adoado we will first start bringing Ritika and then we do a briefintro after that we will bring Rohit so just give us a minute I will get to Ritika and then we will start.

 We will bring Rohith unjustly a minute and get ready to lay hands on a big area Rohit talked about what we need to do as human beings lonely no obvious pressure when we go out there and shoot cricket is where the best ckicket comes out this is how the Indians of Mumbai play thank you Welcome Rohit you are so happy to have you here and there are a few faces you know if you have seen since this morning would like to open by saying a few words to the audience thank you warm welcome you feel good being in this part of town. Americahas has always been one of my favorite places to visit and I'm glad it was a relaxing time to come here and you know it was such a beautiful country and here I am I know I'm looking forward to doing many other things that were there maybe I started walking and saw some kids at CaliforniaCricket Academy which was a great experience for me and yes and I stopped looking forward to Seattle and tomorrow you know that Mariners' first voice will be a great thing so I'm looking forward to the baseball fans looking forward to the tattoo .

FANCY TEXT GENERATOR

 I don't know if you've been following some of the Indiait newspapers it's already one of the fastest articles in India that Rohit will be throwing the first stage of the festival in the sailor's game so this is a real time of justice Okay so we will start with the type of summary and want to follow the trail from your beginning as a type of cricket as you open your uc what to say about a particular experience and to gain insight as you go through your journey so starting with your start as a cricketer how you got into cricket - as a kid start playing cricket 80s and early 90s maybe 90s start for you Yes, in the late 80s. you know all the homes in India you know they watch cricket and they serve cricket and my family my family was no different and you know that it all started from everyone in my family they loved cricket and you know they also played cricket but not at the highest level but only in their schools cricket schools has always been a part of our lives when I was growing up like any other child playing cricket here in his backyard playing with his school friends friends that is how I started and most of my friends have something different from me and I have to try at a higher level or maybe try to go to another School but my finances did not allow that I was accepted into the school but I somehow caught it and was admitted to the Academy.

 I joined the Academy as an anoff spin bowler   , not as a batsman who was a little different but then also matter behind it why I was a bow-off bowler and not a batsman. What we would like to hear. Yes it is the same as at any other school where you see a huge line of punching and bowling options and everyone loves to bathe and love to bathe in India as they grow up. So there was a huge batbatsman line and you know very few children of balingselection and they were closing the selection in the next half hour and I had to get into that in that half hour I was in I think if I got in the batman line I wouldn't have won and I should have known I wouldn't get an election which means i -Academy I had to wait another year to enter the facility so I joined the Baller Line and was selected and actually started my cricket career as an off spin baller or not as a batsman and eventually.



ROHIT SHARMA WIFE


 I ended up being the best bowler of the tournament we played so the first type I had and when playing my school my coach Mr. Dinesh Lad saw a spark in my skill and told me why not open the innings of our school and I took that challenge and opened the innings got 70 80 runs and from there you continue to know the role as a batsman started. I think from school onwards the ball is gone to hit here is my front belt now not the ball due to the few injuries I had on my fingers so it all started that way and when did you start believing that you could be an important cricketer something that would change when I thought there were a few turning points in the tournament one I played for the national cricket team in Bangalore and we played with the Air India business team in those days company games were very important not me I do not know now because I did not play now late but in those days all country voters used to come and watch those company games and Mr. DilipVengsarkar was the chairman of the national team and he happened to be in Bangalore and he came and I watched that game and I was very lucky I got 100in in that game and it was very competitive that game was very competitive because some pitchers are challenging so Mr Vengsarkar reallyeverybody you wrote us off saying that this team cannot qualify and cannot winthe championship .

we also went in there thinking that we are underdogs andwe don't have much expectations so we were allowed to play fearless cricket wejust went and took the pressure and took the teams on you know without thinkingtwice as to what we need to do as a team we just went with a fearless mindset putthe team under pressure when it was required and both the both the gamesthat we played against Pakistan was you know quite an interesting game becausethe first one we played in the league game that was a bowl out the first everbowl out which happened you know and we beat them threw the bowl out and ofcourse the final was such an important final you know we were playing in SouthAfrica but it never felt like South Africa felt like either India orPakistan because they were only Indians and Pakistanis in the stadiums so thewhole stadium was filled with Indians and Pakistanis you could only seePakistan and India flag obviously because of the two teams playing but wenever felt like we were in South Africa and yeah the the only thing I rememberfrom that game is Sreesanth's catch the last catch as soon as the ball went up Iturned the other side I was not looking at him becausenobody we're confident he's going to take the catch but he took ......

No comments

Technology