Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

CBI FOR SSR

Share:

                                                          CBI FOR SSR

                                

s off I went back one day to meet my brother Sushant as I wanted to talk about my salary he was not there I followed after 15 = 20 days at his salary I was standing there near his building, 


I thought I met him and we left so my brother Sushnat was rich but he passed by so he saw me and showed me his hand to me when he saw me he didn't have a nice face, as he had before he touched his feet, he made me happy but he wasn't happy to ask me what happened, I said my 2 month salary is still waiting he took me out and said his accountant gives Ankit his money and moreover he gave me another 50,000 luckily I just tried to talk to the gentleman but he did not speak I told him I came here with the bag but I did not bring in to get in; he did not say anything to show his return and did not see the brother Sushant had been with him, as if he was accustomed to bend over and greet what I saw I asked him questions and he did not answer I sat there for two hours, Kaafir heigh I sat and stared at him I saw his face looked depressed thinking something strange her face looks dark, dark circles and bumps on her forehead

No comments

Technology